Additional Options - Close additional files... Selection does not scroll

I am working through rebuilding my migrations scripts from the old version of Otto to OttoDeploy and ran into a bug.

As an SBA, I have 65 files hosted on one of my servers. I am building a deployment for may Data & Docs files. I wanted to close the UI file on the server during the deployment. The trouble is the file I wish to close is hidden at the top of the list. I have try resizing the document window, but it still is above the line.

The file I am trying to select is 0219CasaManager. Here is what I see:

As I add more sub-deployments, the file I’d like to select appears at the top of the list. But, if I go back up to the top and try to assign it, it is above the line.

My work around it to create a few blank sub-deployments at the top of the list. Then create the ones I need. At the end I delete the blank entries at the top. Messy, but it works.

Here is a video demonstrating the issue:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jeff

Thanks for the report Jeff! I’ll take a look this week and see if I can’t make that work better with our next version. I appreciate the great documentation!

Hey Jeff,

This select dropdown is not as big and also is now searchable in OttoDeploy version 1.1.0! Thanks for the report!

-Kyle