Best Practice for working with Client Accounts

Hi,
My scenario is this:
I have my own OCC account, with it’s own ‘Organisation’ for all of my own servers.

My clients have their own account with ProofGeist, based on the the legacy Console, where they handle their own billing, and retain ownership of their servers, which is great.

My question is - what’s the best way for me to manage my client’s servers on the their behalf? Now that you’ve switched to the ‘magic link’ method logging into OCC, it’s a bit tricky for me to log in as my clients, so is there a better way? I can see that I can Invite/Be Invited to OCC accounts, is this what I should be doing? Or creating a new Organisation within my account and adding servers in to that?

Essentially I need to be able to manage servers, and raise / view support tickets pertaining to those servers, on behalf of my clients.

Let me know how I should be doing this?..

Good morning James,

I am going to open a support ticket with you to follow up!

1 Like

For future readers, please ask the org owner to invite you as either an Admin or a Member. You’ll be able to view their resources in your OCC account by changing orgs through the org selector.

For an example, please view our doc about user management and invites: https://help.ottomatic.cloud/books/ottomatic-cloud-console/page/user-management

1 Like