Blank screen when opening Deploy

I used Deploy to configure a migration and successfully ran that migration.
I open deploy to run that migration again and get a blank web viewer instead of the screen to actually run the deployment. Any assistance to get over this hurdle?
Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike,

If you press CMD+R while in OttoDeploy does it refresh the web viewer for you?

-Kyle

Hi Mike,

Can you send us a screen shot of what you see?

Thanks

Todd

Hi Mike

I suspect that a record was deleted or that there are no found records in your found set. Check to see if you have no found records. You may need to choose Full FileMaker Menus

If you have no records in your found then closing the file and reopening the file should fix it.

I am not sure how that happened. And I’d like to figure what caused it so please let me know what you find out.

Thanks

Todd

(I am getting mike’s messages, but they aren’t appearing here) :person_shrugging:

Hi Mike,

I think somehow all your data got deleted. I sure would like to know how that happened. Any chance you cloned the file? I suspect all your server records are gone now too.

I would like to figure out what happened but first I would like your file not to be broken. If you haven’t set up too many deployments, I would just throw that file out, and start over.

This isn’t something we have seen before, despite many many deployments getting run from OttoDeploy over the last few weeks. So whatever happened I don’t think it is common.

Thanks

Todd