Otto 3 and 4 on same server

I just did a copy operation using v3 and now v4 is hosed. And I had 5 files not transfer and so I am trying to log in with v3 go to migrations then click the migration to see results and it just spinns.

OCC reverted back to seeing V3 not V4

I go to the V4 log in and get a 502 Error page.

Hi Stephen

That means that OttoFMS is not running. Did you turn it off when you switched back to 3.

Try starting it

Todd

i logged in to RDD and rebooted the server no joy

Hi Stephen,

The logs will probably have some information about what happened. Did you look?

Check the otto_info.log. Is the server starting up?

Thanks

Todd

will send the log I tried the command line too to reinstall 4.1.1 but that seemed to fail.

I manually installed it from the zip.

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Users\Stephen Dolenski> iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://appupdates.proofgeist.com/o
ttofms/install-scripts/install-win.ps1'))
Stopping OttoFMS...
Stop-Service : Service 'OttoFMS (com.proofgeist.ottofms)' cannot be stopped due to the following error: Cannot open
com.proofgeist.ottofms service on computer '.'.
At line:20 char:2
+     Stop-Service -Name "com.proofgeist.ottofms"
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController:ServiceController) [Stop-Service],
   ServiceCommandException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CouldNotStopService,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.StopServiceCommand

Uninstalling OttoFMS...
Downloading OttoFMS installer zip from https://console.ottomatic.cloud/downloads/ottofms/latest/win...
Invoke-WebRequest : Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by
the remote host.
At line:36 char:1
+ Invoke-WebRequest -Uri $zipURL -OutFile $zipFilePath
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Invoke-WebRequest], IOException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.IO.IOException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeWebRequestCommand

Extracting files from C:\Users\STEPHE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\2\ottFMS.zip to C:\Users\STEPHE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\2\Extracted...
New-Object : Exception calling ".ctor" with "3" argument(s): "End of Central Directory record could not be found."
At
C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\Microsoft.PowerShell.Archive\Microsoft.PowerShell.Archive.psm1:934
char:23
+ ... ipArchive = New-Object -TypeName System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive -Ar ...
+                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [New-Object], MethodInvocationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ConstructorInvokedThrowException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewObjectCommand

Installing OttoFMS...
Start-Process : Cannot validate argument on parameter 'FilePath'. The argument is null or empty. Provide an argument
that is not null or empty, and then try the command again.
At line:52 char:25
+ Start-Process -FilePath "$RunMe" -ArgumentList "--mode unattended" -W ...
+                         ~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (:) [Start-Process], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.StartProcessCommand

OttoFMS Installation completed successfully.
PS C:\Users\Stephen Dolenski>